Kolkata: The International Cricket Council (ICC) officially announced the schedule for the World Cup 2019. According to which IC Teams will play the tournament in England and Wales between May 30 and July 14.
The ICC has confirmed and announced a full schedule for the World Cup 2019. According to schedule, the host England will compete for the first match of the tournament against South Africa in Oval on May 30. Whereas, Pakistan will contest his first match against West Indies in Trent Bridge on May 31. After that, Pakistan will play on June 3rd against Siri Lanka in Bristol, on June 7 against England and on June 12 against Australia.
The major contest between Pakistan and India will hold on June 16 in Old Trafford. Pakistan will then play against South Africa on June 23. While he will contest against New Zealand on June 26 and Afghanistan on June 29. However, Pakistan will play its last league match on 5th July on the historic field of Lord.
Matches schedule of Pakistan
- May 31, 2019 – vs West Indies, Trent Bridge
- June 3, 2019 – vs England, Trent Bridge
- June 7, 2019 – vs Sri Lanka, Bristol
- June 12, 2019 – vs Australia, Taunton
- June 16, 2019 – vs India, Old Trafford
- June 23, 2019 – vs South Africa, Lord’s
- June 26, 2019 – vs New Zealand, Edgbaston
- June 29, 2019 – vs Afghanistan, Headingley
- July 5, 2019 – vs Bangladesh, Lord’s
Schedule for ICC World Cup 2019